Redragon M802 USB Wired Gaming Computer Mouse 24000DPI 10 buttons RGB
- Built for gamers by gamers – up to 24000 DPI (On-the-fly DPI adjustment – 1000/2000/4000/8000/12000 DPI), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 50G acceleration and an Avago sensor, Omron micro switches.
- 11 buttons, 10 programmable buttons, 5 customizable memory profiles, a 5-piece weight tuning set (10g x 5), and over 16 million color options.
- Built Redragon tough with an aluminum base, high-end 5ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector for greater
One tough laser gaming mouse – perfect for whatever battle you might face
* With 11 buttons, 10 of which are programmable, the Redragon M802 MMO FPS Gaming Mouse is perfect for both left handed and right handed players.
11 buttons for maximum MMO customization
* Be ready for anything your MMO (or FPS) game can throw your way with a ton of customizable options. Eigh topside buttons, 3 thumb buttons, on-the-fly profile / lighting / DPI switching, a clickable scroll wheel, and a 3-shot rapid fire button. Ready to play out of the box, or install the tuning software for some serious personalization.
Laser sharp color backlighting
* Backlighting is good. Crystal clear and well lit backlighting is great! Setup your profiles and pick from over 16-million colors and cool effects like solid lighting or breathing (pulsing) lighting.
Built to last, built to win
* A brushed aluminum bottom plate not only adds style, but also longevity and strength. So why don’t more gaming mice use aluminum? Simply put, it costs more money. We didn’t stop there. We used Omron micro gaming switches, an Avago high speed laser gaming engine, a heavy duty braided-fiber cable, a gold-plated USB connector, and a metal weight and balancing tuning set (with an included storage case). High-precision laser tracking with adjustable DPI up to 24000, 12000 FPS, 50G acceleration, and 1000 Hz polling rate.
* Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or later operating system.