BM800 USB Condenser microphone kit with Mute Button,Vol & Echo knobs
- CARDIOID PICKUP PATTERN: Utilizes Cardioid Uni-Directional pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source; SAMPLING RATE: 192kHz/24bit. The smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz: Extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech, and voice over. With the 16mm electric condenser transducer, the USB microphone can give you a strong bass response and picks up crystal clear audio
- ONE-BUTTON MUTE AND ZERO-LATENCY MONITORING: The mic has 1 headphone jack and 3 control buttons(a volume knob, a reverb knob, a one-button mute). Just press the one-button mute to turn the mic mute/UN-mute. And you can judge the working status from the built-in LED Indicator. ((Blue Light: Working, Red Light: Mute). The microphone has a 3.5MM earphone Jack, which allows you to monitor real-time recording at the desired volume level without latency delays. Make sure it outputs exactly as expected
- <p>POWERFUL ARM STAND & POP FILTER: The suspension scissor arm stand is made of durable iron, it can be balanced at any position within the adjustable range. The length of a single scissor arm stand is 12.9in/33cm. A soft pad on the table mount clamp can protect from scratches and its opening is 1.9in/5cm; Double-layer pop filter can effectively block air blasts. You can adjust the angle and distance to best fit your needs
- <p>PLUG AND PLAY: The microphone has a USB 2.0 data port which is easy to connect with your computer, plug-and-play, no need the extra driver software or an external sound card. very easy to use. Best for PC, Laptop, Notebook, etc. Well compatible with Windows and Mac(Windows7 and above, Mac OSX 10.9 and above). Extra long USB cable (106.3 inches/270 centimeters) brings more convenience.
- <p>WIDE COMPATIBILITY: An ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings karaoke live broadcasting, reporter interview and familiar situations; NOTE: The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power (Voltage Required: 5V)